Fluid Cargo Transfer Verification & Reporting
Cargo Quantity & Quality
CargoTrax™ measures, verifies, and reports the quality and quantity of all types of fluid cargos delivered to and transferred from OSVs, oil tankers, chemical tankers and gas carriers, consistent with the NCS strategy of universality in its products.
Cargo fluids measured and monitored include but are not limited to:
- Drilling mud and brine
- Chemicals such as methanol, ammonia, chlorine, and styrene monomer
- Hydrocarbon products such as oil, liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), and liquefied natural gas (LNG)
- Fresh water
Using the same Coriolis mass flow meter technology as FuelTrax®, CargoTrax automatically measures the mass, temperature, and density of the cargo fluid being transferred and then dynamically calculates volumetric flow as the cargo is being delivered and also determines if the density is to spec. If the fluid is of less quality (e.g. contaminated) than as ordered, vessel personnel are immediately alerted in real-time so they can halt the transfer process.
- Highly accurate mass, temperature, and density readings with real-time volume and weight calculations
- Vessel side delivery notes and other custom reports
- Automatic upload of cargo data and delivery notes to the FuelNet™ data center for long term storage, online reporting, and timely dispute resolution
When integrated with TankTrax™, you get double the verification of fluid cargo transferred and remaining in the cargo tanks as well as inventory for a vessel and for an entire fleet.