Marine Fuel Consumption Monitoring & Reporting
FuelTrax is the leading, patented universal solution for measuring, optimizing, and reporting fuel consumption on all classes of marine vessels, engines and fuels. Born in the commercial marine industry and installed on hundreds of vessels worldwide, FuelTrax is a marine hardened, reliable system configured to fit each vessel and your consumption reporting requirements.
Proven on inland waterway workboats, offshore support vessels, cruise ships, bulk carriers, and other vessel classes, FuelTrax provides:
- Live monitoring of main engines, generators, boilers and other fuel consumers
- Highly accurate temperature and density compensated consumption data using Coriolis metering technology
- Throttle optimization settings via BestSpeedTM, BestEconomyTM and BestTripTM helps reduce fuel consumption while underway
- Activity logging for automatic coupling of fuel usage to vessel activities such as Underway, Slow, Port, Dock, Standby, etc.
- Consumption totalizers by individual engine, vessel and fleet for supporting condition based maintenance packages
- System and user defined alarms for crew on vessel and silent alarming to the home office
- Vessel tracking system is included for online live viewing of location, activity and fuel events
- Automatic upload of data via FuelTrax proprietary and highly secure global communications network to NCS managed data centers
- Fuel consumption transparency available anywhere in the world via the FuelNet web portal with a complete suite of diagnostics and reports
Beyond fuel consumption, FuelTrax can form the backbone for a marine fuel management (MFM) solution that is expandable to accommodate your specific requirements. When combined with any of the following product options, FuelTrax becomes your complete MFM solution.
The product options are:
BunkerTrax™ – Bunker & Fuel Transfer Verification & Reporting
TankTrax™ – Tank Levels & Fuel Inventory (ROB)
CargoTrax™ – Cargo Delivery Verification & Reporting
FuelNet™ – Shore-side Data Collection & Reporting
Learn More about our Solutions.
An investment in FuelTrax is an investment in your future marine fuel management success. You can assemble a solution to fit your needs today and then add-on to the system as your marine fuel management initiative grows and matures, continually leveraging your investment in the FuelTrax technology and the data gathered by FuelNet .