Can I confirm precisely when, where and how much cargo was delivered to my vessel?
It is becoming increasingly important to measure and report cargo transfers accurately on and off tanker vessels, platform supply vessels and FPSO’s. From fuel oil deliveries to produced oil, accurate and timely measurement and accounting can reduce slippage and provide for quick reconciliation of products being delivered.
In addition, many other liquid products can be measured such as drilling mud, brine, methane and LNG. If you can pump it we can measure it.
CargoTrax measures and verifies the delivery of the various fluid products typically carried by OSVs and tanker ships. All types of fluids can be accurately measured and reported.
Using highly accurate Coriolis technology, CargoTrax automatically measures the mass, temperature, and density of the cargo fluids being transferred and then dynamically calculates volumetric flow as the fluid is being delivered. It also determines if the quality is up to spec. If fluid is of less quality than as ordered, vessel personnel are immediately alerted in real-time so they can halt the transfer to the cargo tanks.
In summary, CargoTrax provides these benefits:
- Highly accurate measures of the mass, density, and temperature of the fluid products transferred to confirm what you ordered and expected
- Automatic and highly accurate calculation of volumes
- Support for multiple simultaneous fluid cargo transfers
- Locally-viewed, live transfer process on the CargoTrax monitor
- Locally printed delivery tickets
- Automatic upload of cargo transfer data for viewing shore-side on FuelNet™